Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (in short “GDPR”) Mye Srl (hereinafter “Mye”), in person of its pro-tempore legal representative, as Data Controller of personal data collected directly from the interested party, provides you with this information pursuant to Article 13, GDPR (in short, “Information”).
In any case, the logical and physical security of the data and, in general, the confidentiality of the personal data processed will be guaranteed, putting in place all the necessary technical and organizational measures adequate to guarantee their security.
A) Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
Registered office: Via Cinque Martiri, 1
24029 Vertova (BG)
Tax Code and VAT number 03822880161
Operational headquarters: Via Aldo Moro, 18
24023 Clusone (BG)
Tel. 034628100 – mail: email@example.com
B) Purpose of the processing for which the personal data are intended and related legal basis
Your personal data will be processed:
without the obligation of consent in accordance with the law (Dir. CE 2009/136) for the following purposes:
- Technical cookies (navigation / session and functionality) to ensure the functioning of the website, manage various services related to the website (such as registration, language, login or access to reserved functions, selected products).
- Analytical cookies (own and third parties similar to technicians with masked IPs) to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the website anonymously, to create internal statistics;
with your consent (Article 7, GDPR), for the following purposes:
- Profiling cookies to track browsing, identify user preferences and improve their browsing experience, send targeted advertising messages, perform marketing / retargeting activities;
- Analytical cookies (own and third parties assimilated to profiling with unmasked IPs) to carry out marketing / retargeting activities and targeted and customized advertising banners for the user’s needs;
Below are the links to third-party cookies used by the albumdifigurine.it site:
Type and purpose of Cookies
They are used for statistical analysis on how users navigate on our site albumdifigurine.it treats the results anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes.
– Google Analytics
– Google signals
– Google Tag Manager
They are necessary to allow your social account to interact with our site. They are used, for example, to let you express your appreciation and to share it with your social friends.
– Facebook Connect
– Facebook Social Plugins
It is possible to disable and / or delete one or more of the above cookies, directly from the preferences of your browser or by connecting to the site:
C) Categories of recipients of personal data
For the purposes referred to in the previous paragraph, the personal data you provide may be communicated or made accessible:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as authorized data processing personnel (or so-called “persons in charge of processing”);
- to third parties who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as Data Processors, including:
- third-party cookie managers, service providers for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks and the company in charge of managing e-commerce, service providers for the management of the archiving of paper and / or computerized documentation, service providers for the management of commercial communication activities;
- banks and credit and insurance institutions for carrying out economic (payments / collections) and insurance activities;
- to judicial or supervisory authorities, administrations, public bodies and organizations (national and foreign);
The complete and updated list of data processors is available by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
D) Storage and transfer of personal data abroad
The management and storage of personal data takes place in the cloud and on servers located within the European Union owned and / or in the availability of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies in charge, duly appointed as Data Processors.
Your personal data will not be disseminated.
E) Retention period of personal data
The personal data collected for the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph (B) will be processed and stored for the entire duration of the session and, in some cases, kept for the time necessary to fulfill these purposes and in any case for a period not exceeding 10 months.
After this retention period, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
F) Exercisable rights
In accordance with the provisions of Chapter III, Section I, GDPR, you can exercise the rights indicated therein by simply sending a request via e-mail to the address of the Owner email@example.com and in particular:
Right of access – Right of rectification – Right of cancellation – Right of limitation – Right to portability – Right of opposition – Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n.121, 00186, Rome).
COPYRIGHT AND IMAGE EXPLOITATION
The author of the publication (the registered user) is solely responsible for the images and texts he uses and must have full rights to do so. By uploading a text, a graphic file or an image file, you implicitly confirm that you own it and have received the authorization to use it from the legitimate owner, relieving Mye Srl from any liability.
Having read the information, I give my consent to the use of profiling cookies